SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Hi Team, Please don't let this become about me. Borrks has his...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Hi Team,

Please don't let this become about me. Borrks has his opinion of me, and I accept that, no problem there.
    Thanks for the words of support though Civil.

I'd only like to say, that I explained why I cannot post now. (New job after being out of work for some time, was the major driver - and there are other things not pertinent to this forum)..but one being, when other start to relay on you, it scares me.....because I could be wrong in MY assumptions (any share). DYOR I guess.

Everything I posted was shared in the appropriate manner, with references to source, and clearly differentiated between research and my speculative assumptions, but put up for discussion. Its a pity that you cant see right back to my first posts on SWE. I am still stoked as that my interpretations are becoming fact.

I had the time (was out of work) initially, up to 10 hours per day over many months, to research only SWE, find all the information, interpret announcements, look at wording in depth, consider possibilities and try to second guess what might happen (various contexts), find links and cross reference information - this is what I shared.

I do look for similarities in shares, prospects, good management....so I don't think there's much to posting style.

I do not and have never worked in sales or marketing

I can only assure you, that I have always been 100% honest in my sharing of information, good, bad or questions if I didn't know.

I also can let you know I have NOT SOLD any shares, not even when up/at near 40 cps....in fact I continue to accumulate....my last lot purchased at .28cps a few weeks ago.

Back to my cave

Forum, back to SWE - I love catching up with the comments...usually only about once a week though now....no time to monitor as closely as I'd like to, but really do enjoy all views and comments from everyone on SWE.

Thanks Borrks, and Civil.
    Lets hope that soon, this talk we will look back on and laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.