SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

SWEet Swala in for a Run, page-2

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    GP,

Another very thoughtful and well presented post. As usual I always appreciate your reading of the situation and the logic in your conclusions. This thread is always better off having posters like yourself, especially to some of " the long termers " like myself, who have been great believers in this Company since it was floated. I also have great confidence in this Company seeing $'s SP in the future, as you do.
    I waited 8years for QGC to go from 10c to $6.75 ; here we are only just over 12months old and I also see 2015 as being a "make " year for SWE, which IMO will see the SP head towards the $2 mark.
    I was greatly heartened by seeing one of our directors Mr. Massawe purchase a substantial amount of shares , obviously he HAS GREAT CONFIDENCE in the future prospects of this Company.

i am hoping that Pennypincher is still around and reading these posts, as his research is greatly missed.
    Though one big advantage of the present SP slide is that it has allowed "our" family to accumulate a larger holding , and we are LT holders !!!!!! no DT for us.

once again GP thank you for your input , really appreciated. Cheers to all back in Aust.,

civil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.