SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

SWEet Swala in for a Run, page-24

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    BORRKS

thumbs up from me to ; appreciate your reply to me .
    PP great to hear from you again !!!!!! , I will say I didn't rely on your posts to get into SWE , as I do my own reading and research , before I invest ; but ( again that word !!!! ) having done all of that and to see the SP TANK , after I had jumped in at 17.5c I can assure you I had some sleepless nights wondering what I had missed and what Mr. Market knew that I did not know. Drove my O&G friend mad with Q's about SWE's leases , etc ,etc . ; and what reasons could there be for the SP to tank , especially where it read so well in the prospectus , the directors had experience and it's neighbours ( ie. Tullow and Africa Oil ) , had achieved some amazing results in other parts of the EARS basin.

PP to then see your posts on the potential of SWE gave me quite a bit of comfort in that time ; it also assured me that I was not mad or stupid in my assessment of the potential of SWE ; though obviously the market had got it wrong and SWE was going to be IMHO going to be best O&G play available ; viz a multi bagger. As you can see I have backed my judgement in a big way ( so also has my friend and other of my family members ) to where we have a considerable investment in the future of this company , I didn't buy any at the SP lows but bought in the range of 19-34c when it last ran up ; so average is around 24c AND I AM HAPPY!!!!!! MORE SO when it's been announced that one of our very influential directors , Mr. Massawe has also bought on market >1million shares in the last month or so.
    That he has done this shows to me he thinks SWE is on the verge of some Company changing events.

cheers again to all in Aust., Civil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.