CTM 2.41% 42.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Sweet Sweet Itappy's Badasss Orebody, page-124

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    I was actually surprised when we received our first 15 hole drill assays in 2 weeks after sending them in...Usually, the wait is 4-6 weeks, at least in Australia...Brazil must not have as much going on for the first 15 hole batch to be completed so quickly...Or maybe CTM got lucky timing wise...I am still hoping for this week...

Hopefully, tax loss selling is mostly over....I have heard T+2 which would mean Wednesday is the last day to claim any loss...Between the Musk/Panasonic downramp and tax loss selling most cobalt juniors have had a fair SP drop as well as the price of cobalt...July to September is usually a strong positive period for stocks...Let's hope this is the case again this year as well...

On another note, CLQ's SP took a good hit after their DFS was released due to lower NVP and much higher Capex than was expected...Laterite resources are now beginning to be downramped by sulphide investors....The bottom line is that all cobalt is needed for the EV Revolution, laterite or sulphide...DRC or non-DRC...The spice must flow..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $210.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 41.5¢ $533.1K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147970 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.