CTM 2.30% 42.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Sweet Sweet Itappy's Badasss Orebody, page-42

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I did the numbers on another post for the Northern deposit only and I am slightly less optimistic than you on the size but you are in the realm of possibility. I feel like 100mt+ is just unrealistic with the currently defined deposit and would need another structure in the mix to even start to approach that.

On the current drilling numbers, we have 15 total intercepts for a total of 170m of mineralisation or an average of 11.33m. Intercepts are thick, and thus floor loss/gain will be minimal (normally allow 15cm or dilution or wastage, but 15cm/1133cm = 1.3% so nearly negligable).

11.33m intercept * 3300m long (most recent Ipat announcement) * 400m wide (average, Page 3 most recent ann - 29 may) * 2 t/m3 density (more optimistic than Oldgeo/Grundle just as an FYI) = 29.9 mt

Assume intercept is similar for the southern deposit and you get

11.33 * 2000m long * 300m wide (200-400m given in ann) * 2 = 13.6 mt

So I get an optimistic case (IMO) for the overall deposit at ~43.5mt.

I think it will be slightly less as the averages I've used for deposit width and intercept are likely to be optimistic once grade control is introduced, and the density might be slightly high (~10% perhaps).

So my range for the North and south deposit combined would be 30-43.5 mt.

The other thing which everyone should be aware of with this deposit, which I haven't taken account for but do notice in the drill logs, is that drills 13,14 and 15 are where I expected the drills to be the largest intercepts, right near the centre of the northern ore-body section.

These drills, 13, 14 and 15 actually came back as the shallowest, which may further hinder tonnages of the overall deposit, however they have drill results awaiting on that same grid-line which may prove that to be an over-cautious statement. We shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.