SWF 0.00% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

Yeah definitely a way to go and plenty of new product features...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yeah definitely a way to go and plenty of new product features in their product road map like the Minor accounts for children after the US stocks launch in addition to Options, faster funds transfers, new International markets, ASX announcements, better charting features. There is only so much you can do with a team of 23 employees without increasing the cash burn.
    From what the MD said they're making a $4.5 margin per ASX trade, just needs to build on their volume and value proposition.
    Their ETF product seems to have shrunk from the original $100m seeding they got down to around the $94m mark. Not a big dent in the revenue line but it would come to about just below $900k with the management fee of 0.88%. Unsurprising though seeing as they launched the ETF about 6 months ago when ASX was at all-time highs.

As a customer I do definitely would like to see them pump out a better app UX design and have better metrics for a buy and hold investor rather than trader.
    I mean something as simple as just showing me my total % return for my stocks and total portfolio since inception instead of just giving me the $ gain/loss.
    But i guess that's what i get for saving a lot of money over the long term compared to my nabtrade account. Low expectations = won't get disappointed.
    Last edited by lahjm15: 26/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $38.98K 322.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 143092 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.