SWF 0.00% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

Swf defacto police force, page-13

1. 1,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    It's definitely not just you Koro. Tomorrow I have to go to a JP to get multiple personal documents signed and then send it off to them in the mail. I also have make a video holding up my photo id next to my head saying I love my stupid bank, I have to also call them explaining what I do for a living. fingers crossed they will unblock my accounts. I also have another bank that's blocked all my accounts. this is all because of the high interest savings criteria's and share trading. it looks exactly like money laundering on paper!!!! at least I think that's the reason as my other bank has not got back to me yet. thankfully I have a lot of different banks so funds for daily living is not an issue but I do expect all my banks that don't have an excessive amount of id and information about me to block my accounts at some point in the future until I provide it and my deposits and withdraws are 5 or 6 figures when I'm trading and I don't want that type of money sitting in no interest trading accounts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $28.87K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 314999 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 98611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.