SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

I use Selfwealth for my Australian punting and I’ll say this...

1. 2,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    I use Selfwealth for my Australian punting and I’ll say this much. even though I had fully moved to cash by Friday so wasn’t affected, Fridays outage was a drop in the bucket (so far) compared with my Westpac’s online investing experience. Not only that but there is particularly this company rep at selfwealth named Julian who has always been, or at least tried to be, on point and is much less standoffish than these full blown chest pumping minions the banks cultivate. I can also say that I’ve been able to bring down trading costs substantially using sw and it pains me to remember when I had a “client” while using Westpac to trade amounts upwards of 200k.

obviously this is only one persons experience but generally I have no problems with execution (although when placing a trade there is a slight lag between sending the order and authorisation and placement of market order), have found customer service to be a fair 8/10 and am saving on trading costs. In any case this is just some feedback.

However I will say this. If I was trying to make a trade on Friday and got that error message, I would be fuming. And the biggest issue is that while you want to take it out on the company, it’s really CrowdStrikes fault. I just hope nobody needed or wanted to make a key trade yesterday. In this game where stuff chases quickly, timing of execution for a trader can be critical.

good luck to all holders. Hope there is some kind of reversal of sp on the cards for you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24147 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 286540 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.