SWF 0.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

SWF Digital Improvements, page-32

1. 2,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    I don’t get this post. Aren’t you a prolific poster on bml? Which if using your strategy would have yielded to a destruction of wealth, in line witha materialisation of the risk you’re trying to avoid holding SW. As an outsider of bml, I can probably say with a high degree of confidence that you have likely drank too much noonshine to believe what bml is doing.

furthermore I think you generalise the market too much. Now, full disclosure, I really have no idea on the financials of sw or their business strategy so I’m not here defending their share price or management performance. But in terms of where you think people are putting in their money, it really all depends on what they are doing. A trader doesn’t pull money from their trading account unless it’s to pay income. Otherwise, even if sw are generating interest on cash balances, not putting money to work is a traders nightmare because opportunity cost weighs on the minds of the impatient.

on one note i find the settlement times from sale to cash in the account are despicable for selfwealth and westpac. Boggles my mind how in this age we can’t have same day stock to cash settlements.

i too use a high concentration strategy for my Australian punting portfolio and I can say with certainty that unless you were lucky, you would be down heaps on bml, causing me to read your post with a raised eyebrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24147 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 286540 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.