GBZ 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

swift might lose a little at less than 10c, page-18

1. 7,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    hi SJB, options have been distributed freely on ever deal since the "OAs" came into existence.

this has to stop, havent spoken to Peter for a while but the last time i did this subject was raised.
    his response was that every company uses options for payments?
    i disagreed wholeheartedly, and voted against the SVH deal.

yes we got the cash, but who the hell are we even dealing with and as you say SJB, what timetable is there for development of the phoshate assets???

the Milo target and the JV with PPC have tremendous potential, but if an investor is looking to place his money in a small cap copper explorer and you are doing your research do you want to see deals like the SVH deal on the books and if there are option traders out there, do they want to see an ever ballooning amount of options??

i bought the SVH deal up because its been annoying me since its first sighting, it obviously has irritated other holders as well.

anyway, we now have cash, we are drilling, will try and be positive about GBZs obvious good points, but dont expect the phosphate assets to be explored any time soon bar the $280k we are spending on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.