SW1 0.00% 1.6¢ swift networks group limited

Swift's mobile apps, page-3

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's actually called "My Family, My Community" and that version of it is only available on the iOS App Store. It has 2 reviews, 2.7 stars and has not been updated for over 2 years.
    The Android Play Store still only has "My Family" as mentioned in my first post and is just as poorly reviewed and neglected.

I thought one of the benefits of Swift was you could BYOD to a mine site and stream from local cached content to that device; avoiding expensive or poor bandwidth restrictions. So you are saying they have abandoned this concept and you have to use your own data and bandwidth from your device (if it's even available), your own subscription streaming service and the value add is that you can watch it on a bigger screen? So if you are not in your bedroom on a mine site, Swift becomes useless to you?

Why are Swift's apps not been updated, removed, consolidated on either app stores? Why does every link on the Swift website to find out more about the apps send you to the Contact Us page instead of screenshots, demos and links to download them? Why is the Swift Entertainment app still advertised on their site if it is "no longer applicable"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199999 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.