SPR 7.14% $1.05 spartan resources limited

"GCY shaping up as one hell of a turnaround story."Which is why...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    "GCY shaping up as one hell of a turnaround story."

Which is why I can't see either Delphi or Tembo wanting to sell out of Dolly any time soon.

Their royalties flows are as good as in the bank, no matter whether Simon Lawson and his team run the operations or Ramelius or Westgold take over.

And which of Spartan (once a grunt, always a grunt!), Westgold or Ramelius is likely to double in share price in the next 12 months? Even with high grades from Never Never and a couple of NN look-alikes at Dalgaranga Ramelius or Westgold valuation will only be impacted at the margin whereas for Dolly it would be a game changer. If Tembo and Delphi wanted the relatively sedate capital gains obtainable from a mid-tier goldie then they would have put their money there to begin with. They didn't (did they? - I can't see any mention that either hold any RMS), they poured their dough into the small company previously known as Gascoyne.

Anyway they might not buy that logic but for me I would like to be able to maximise the returns on what has been a hell of a ride by seeing the company go back into production with a high grade long life body of ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.