BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

i think you are a bit deluded also unsinkable. although basic...

1. 433 Posts.
    i think you are a bit deluded also unsinkable. although basic hygene is better now there are many factors today that could make things far worse.
    1. bigger population/more transport = quicker spread and possibility for a continuos 2-3 yr wave as it mutates.
    2. once we are stretched behond our ICU capacity we aren't much better of than 1918 as you have seen in aust and nz during past two months even with mild cases and no mutation.
    3.resources per head of capita are less than they were in 1918.both medical and food chain of supply.
    4.there is a lot more predisposing factors to serious complications today - asthma +30% pop - was unheard of in 1918.
    obesity - same
    5. pluses today are antibiotics, anti virals and vaccination -ICU machines only count till they are full which would be very quickly if it mutates.
    - vaccine only good unless mutation is too distant(to big a side step)antibiotics not a big help this time as not much secondary bacterial infection found - anti virals - like gold.

Try to keep youself better informed - it will help you understand what you are investing in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.