XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

swing high wednesday, page-48

1. 3,731 Posts.
    I often forgot stock market is about 6 months or so ahead of the state of economy. Bad economy now is usually fact into the share price 6 months or so ago.

The current share price should reflect what Mr Market is thinking about economy 6 months or so forward, not backward.

AFP's cycle analysis is credible, as far as I observe. But not infallible.

Future is not predicable. "Smart" forecasters often revise his/her prediction from time to time. One of my friends has finally given up on Harry Dent, who has some incredible predictions early in the year. But more wrong than right ever since, or half wrong and half right (such buy oil, sell stock)

Another kind of "smart" forecasters, like Daniel Ferrera provide several pictures. He is always right on one of them given any time. Of course, one of them is more right then the rest. But you can only find it out afterward.

Of course, some people can make good thing out of it. I guess, not by smart prediction, but by balance out the odds, and first-class money and risk management skill. Watching poker game, or play it might be a great help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.