UOS 0.88% 57.0¢ united overseas australia limited

I'll put aside that you're now just baiting me with questions...

1. 449 Posts.
    I'll put aside that you're now just baiting me with questions that you think you know the answer to, and briefly answer your questions.

1. It's a question of value, not of price quotation. For listed shares, the realisable value of the shares is easy to determine as bids are shown on market. For unlisted entities, the realisable value is harder to determine. You could take it to market for sale in a competitive bid process and find the value, but obviously that's not practical on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. However, putting aside dividends/tax advantages etc, if the realisable value of either the listed or unlisted entities doesn't increase, then the owner is not financially rewarded. To put this in terms of reward vs. daily quotations for value of unlisted entities is nonsensical.

2. Regardless of why you bought UOS, you will be rewarded financially when you receive a dividend, capital payment, or return on sale of your shares. You can feel rewarded whenever you like, such as when you are congratulated on a share trading forum for making an excellent decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $190.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.0¢ $7.854K 13.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 858 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 35184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.