AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

swings and roundabouts

1. 81 Posts.
    Gee.. tough day today, and really based on nothing other than the "sheep theory" - Well better follow them cause they are selling down.

The upside to this company has not changed over the past week since the ANN about SI and although cashflow is being burned, you need to spend $$ to make $$!

I was lucky and bought in below current levels, so I do know how hard it is to sit and watch your savings dwindle!

Hopefully everyone gets out OK. We can talk it up or hype it up all we want, but results are what talks when it comes to SP, and this week has certainly proved that.

Still a lot of scope for great times ahead, but I think for now it's more of a long term thing. RM needs to let us know ASAP when this court date is coming.

Let's not forget how quickly this SP took off over the last month, all those people are now worried and want to limit loss, fair enough. For the long termers, we've seen this before, and no doubt when close to the court date next time, we will see the same.

Best of luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.