WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

'I think we need sales staff not ambassadors.'Professional/Hair...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'I think we need sales staff not ambassadors.'

Professional/Hair Salon Owners, Influencers/Youtubers etc, Affiliates/Random Anyone's and Advisors/Beauty Bloggers etc...are the New Salespeople of 2021 and beyond and they will all receive a slice of the action. I like this part of the rollout model. A little slow getting to this stage, but we are here now nonetheless. It's a vertical income stream for Hairdressers, Bloggers and Mums & Dads/Affiliates and a substantial income stream to Influencers who can penetrate just one percent of their subscription bases ie: just one million subscribers X 1 percent is 10,000 purchasers X unknown % + recurring POD income. This will also form part of a legitimate monetising model with the larger Online Retailers like HUT Group etc and once it gets legs and traction should prove very beneficial. I already purchase from the HUT group via one of their subsidiaries My Protein and they are a very, very, very sleek Online Retailer with advanced AI algorithms embedded throughout the purchasing experience and use Advanced Sales Funnels to increase successful purchasing probabilities...in other words, the Real deal. Foreo had great success with this model once Viral status was realised:

PROFESSIONAL

Want to transform your
    service? Show me how.

Jane, 45

Hair Salon Owner

I’ve included RÉDUITShine Diffusion to our regular hair treatments for all of my clients to give them

something special that will not only make their hair look shinier than ever but makes them feel happier during these dark times. It was a small, simple and effortless step for me and my staff. My clients soon recognized and started asking how they could get it to use at home. And that is how it all started. You can make an additional income, offer something different and innovative to your clients and still do your regular work without clashing with existing partners, all while keeping your clients satisfied.

INFLUENCER

My content – even better?
    Get fresh ideas.

Amy, 36

Stay at Home Mum

If I could give one piece of advice to anyone similar to me reading this, I would say: you can do so much

more than you think! After years of staying at home with my kids, I thought I’m miles away from any career or possibility to grow outside of my everyday schedule. I ran into Wellfully’s Brand Ambassador Program and what triggered my interest were RÉDUIT products which I absolutely loved! With the help of my friend, I understood I could simply share my thoughts of the brand with my friends and start earning just by recommending what I use. Hey, this is what we always do anyhow! I absolutely didn’t need to invest or do much more than share my experience with RÉDUIT and help others get better deals. That’s it! Now I’m doing the same, from the comfort of my home and I actually can have it all – my family, my earnings and friends around me, all by using and recommending cosmetics I absolutely cannot live without.

AFFILIATE

Boost performance?
    Show me how.

Alisa, 25

Student

I always loved cosmetics, trends, makeup and fashion… ..and during my first year at college I was

asked to become Wellfully’s Brand Ambassador and to use my own social media channels to promote the brand, which we all do when we have a chance. What I absolutely loved about the company is that they trained me not only as someone who can recommend their beauty gadgets but as an influencer and as a digitally engaged professional – an affiliate. They keep investing in me being their Brand Ambassador, the brand is skyrocketing as we speak and the collaborations they do help the growth of my own followers and fans. The brand looks amazing and I am so proud to be called a Wellfully Brand Ambassador.

ADVISOR

Missing your store?
    Open your own.

Haley, 33

Beauty Advisor

I’ve been working for more than 15 years in the world’s most famous beauty retail chain. Last year

Covid happened and stopped the world. Stores closed, turnover dropped, rents stayed the same. Retailer chains had to lay off a significant portion of their staff. I was one of them. My life stopped for a bit. What to do, where to find a new job when all the stores were facing the same problems? Then I found out about the Wellfully Brand Ambassador Program which changed my life! I still do the same, if not better and a more interesting job, which I love and enjoy the most only now I get to do it from my home!

LEADING THE CHANGE PAST COVID WITH THE WELLFULLY AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

Dear readers

We are excited to share with you the news of the launch of the Wellfully Ambassador Program designed to offer a novel solution to talent in the beauty and wellness industries impacted by COVID.

The Wellfully Ambassador Program provides an exciting digital platform for industry enthusiasts and professionals to engage with our brands in communications as micro-influencers, as well as in active promotion activities either directly, or as affiliates.

The Wellfully Ambassador Program will seek to provide value where it is truly needed. Experienced and motivated professionals are an immense and valuable asset that has been hit hard by the crisis. The program will offer interesting engagement opportunities across a number of collaboration tracks, from digital communications and general professional development, to specific activations with Wellfully’s brands and proprietary enhanced delivery products and innovations.

We would like to not only assume a role of responsible industry leadership, but also actively assist in the development of future best practices in communication and distribution across beauty, health and wellness.

We invite you to read more about the Wellfully Ambassador Program here and welcome your feedback and questions.

Last edited by cmk1969: 27/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.