Switch back to old version of site?, page-6

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Patience old bird!

Not everyone sees all the feedback forums, and I certainly sympathise on mobile phones and apps, as my old eyes don't handle them too well either!
    Site notices don't work on the apps or on the new site yet, so we need to make sure members are seeing the messages, and the link back wasn't exactly placed in a spectacularly clear way, as I had to ask how to get back too!

It's always a slow process to fix and adjust as these things get more load and more tests, but you've been a great help for me so far, letting members know some of the ways around things.
    That's one of the reasons this site is so successful overall, members are always there to help each other, and even with over 300,000 members we find good camaraderie.

I'll have to continue the splatter attacks all over the site unless those site notices are updated!

We just have to keep listening to the music, and when I tire of Bob Marley, I turn to this one for my relaxing fix, it is awesome. (This isn't my favourite version, but best I can do in this coffee break!)
    Sound wise she's pretty good, but I prefer relaxing vision too!

Glad you got there. We will be trying to improve the experience for all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.