ACR 3.57% 5.4¢ acrux limited

Thanks justbob - great article and interesting view..."Axiron...

1. 494 Posts.
    Thanks justbob - great article and interesting view...

"Axiron was not marketed by Eli Lilly’s men’s health sales and marketing team from the outset, meaning it didn’t receive the attention it needed in the first few months after the launch – the most crucial time for establishing market share."

Now this is a very good point - in the first 8 quarters Axiron grew to 13% market share but stagnated in 2013 thru to current around 14% share... my understanding is that the product is now under the men’s health sales portfolio so should be getting more attention but i guess even the best salesforce will struggle if doctors / patients are cautious due to the FDA product notice...

it will be interesting so see if Eli Lilly can gain any more traction with this product or if it has penetrated as far as it can... i'm not 100% convinced that is it for Axiron yet and can still see 20% market share.

Just remember that Axiron now has the best market coverage in terms of health cover and meanwhile Androgel® 1% (with c. 18% share) is a lower strength and dying product (with switching to Androgel® 1.62% with 48.8% share)... alot easier to switch users from the 1% product to the Axiron 2% product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $15.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $912 16.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81499 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 40389 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.