AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Really enjoying this thread. It's definitely one of the best...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Really enjoying this thread. It's definitely one of the best I've seen on HC.
    I'm paying particular attention to the Weaknesses and Threats side of the SWOT. I think the upsides to the project are pretty straight forward, but identifying all the W&T is difficult, especially having a google level of knowledge for the workings of processing and refinement.

Can really see the value in the demonstration plant now, huge de-risking, but as @vintage has pointed out there are OPEX which we cannot peer into yet. Very interested to see the BFS and I hope it all stacks up. I think AUZ has done almost as much as possible to de-risk the project to date. (Would love to hear ideas on what else they could do to de-risk this further pre BFS).

Apart from the unknowns with the OPEX all the other threats seem very short or medium term and not terminal to the project overall. These would just be the slips and trips of management. Personally I think it's really important to under promise and over deliver. In these projects nothing is ever on time, but if you can execute key dates it lays a bedrock for trust from investors. Safety is in predictability.

I think this is just a big learning curve for BB and others on the management, but they seem to be picking it up very quickly and their enthusiasm and drive to keep momentum in the project is a huge strength.

Looking forward to BFS.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.243K 655.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 15246053 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1439734 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.