SXL 0.95% 53.0¢ southern cross media group limited

Wow. Wouldn't Hot Copper be a wonderful fair and balanced place...

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Wow. Wouldn't Hot Copper be a wonderful fair and balanced place if those were the rules. Doing a bit of digging around and putting a number on what I think SXL is worth and sticking to it has been profitable...held to it, traded back and fourth to it a bunch of times.....look I might be wrong but i'll be humbly on for the ride if it if it pushes through it.

I don't know if 20 comments on sxl is above the moving average on HC. Only purpose was for someone out of the tens of thousands of eyes on SXL could tell me what I was missing. Apart from quite a few "look at afterpay, close your eyes and it will happen" I didnt get much else........there was a recent post regarding debt/equity ratios looking better but that still doesn't vale the company 30% higher than its all time market cap unfortunately.

Seriously, this is one stock that absolutely no one can put a decent argument together around why it should be worth the prices most holders were certain it was heading to a week ago.....isn't that strange for Hot Copper. Usually there is someone with a well constructed argument around why even some of the most already overvalued stocks should go higher, but not for SXL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $115.5K 223.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44670 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 134853 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.