SXL 0.93% 54.5¢ southern cross media group limited

SXL Fire Sale Value???, page-4

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I can't compare tv with radio at all. 30 years ago the available audio market was basically 65% radio and 35% CD's and Walkmans. Latest research suggests that split is similar radio/Spotify while free to air TV's available "eyeball" share has been beaten up by new competitors. In saying that, TV'S revenues should be hit less than radio through covid as their audience has grown. TV is an "AT HOME" medium. Never have people been at home more, so if there is an advertiser that finds it appropriate to advertise during Covid right now free to air have audiences similar or larger than pre Covid.....radio on the other hand....

The in car listening market is absolutely paramount to an advertising campaigns success. As more people head back to work and again listen to their favourite radio station, advertisers will get better results and revenues will rise. Similar story for outdoor advertising market ie. OOH Media.........With traffic off the streets billboards are less effective.

I see a lot of media analysts forecasting the future appetite for businesses to advertise but not a lot on what Covid has done to the audience. A lot of radio advertisers are waiting for the audience to return......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.5¢ 54.0¢ $251.4K 461.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53900 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 1754 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.