SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Did anyone buy shares around 2014 or before? I did. Brought 2142...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Did anyone buy shares around 2014 or before? I did. Brought 2142 shares at $0.695 on Thu 24 Jul 2014. This was before the oil slump. I can't remember but I am sure I did a top up at around $0.275. I brought another 3,571 shares at $0.145 on 2 Oct 2015. So my average is $0.337.

During those dark days where SXY hovered around $0.12, I was thinking what am I doing??? The number of shares I purchased may seem small to all of you but it took me ages to save for those purchases. I never did any 'trading' with SXY. I just got lazy and let it sit. Now I am sort of "break even" but it would be nice if SXY can go above my original purchase price. How did I endured those feelings when SXY was bouncing $0.10-$0.16???? Why I didn't buy "big" back then - well I had no funds plus I was trying to avoid being overweight in terms of how much I put into SXY. I seriously thought that I was going to lose the whole lot. I felt so sorry for kerry65.

Now I am doing again. I am going through the same negative feelings with Mayne Pharma MYX.

I hope that I do not catch falling knives again. I know others would say that I had lost some opportunities. The trouble is, my knowledge is so limited, I wouldn't know how to take advantage of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.