SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Hey Mick, I think once you understand the huge upside potential...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hey Mick, I think once you understand the huge upside potential BTC has you’ll realise that it’s irrelevant as to what the price is today. (As you noted what it was when you last looked). I have clients who are buying fractions of BTC’s (Satishi’s) today to ensure they’re on the train, and once you’re bitten by the the BTC bug it’s really hard to get out as the price just continues to increase daily (hourly with massive swings).

BTC is extremely volatile and can swing 20-30% in a day, but the overall trend is upwards. There are sceptics on both sides but as I see it so many people are opening accoubts on the 300+ exchanges out there, and each person is putting a couple of $100 in the game for BTC which continues to escalate. In the US today Coinbase (a large exchange) is opening 100,000 new accounts everyday and each one is driving the demand for the limited supply of BTC’s. India also has over 50,000 accoubts opening daily.

Don’t put everything into BTC as SXY is a much safer and in my opinion a guaranteed ROI, but no one can afford not to take a small position in BTC with all the masses of people wanting to buy.

Good luck.

That’s my two cents as a very happy SXY and BTC holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.