SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

I like where the market is going. It is long overdue for...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I like where the market is going. It is long overdue for corrections to clean up some excess especially those IT and US stocks. Especially gold companies supposed to do well in the events like this but they are not. It is good for the market. As long as company earnings is improving, we have nothing to be upset about.

This is the time separating adults and kids in the sharemarket. Short term sentiment is sell. Long term is lots of buy at this price for SXY and other strong companies.

Australia is a very small conservative markets and lots of amateurs players played by the institutions and bots. We have seen Sar, Swine flu, Ziki, Mers viruses. Nothing changed except pure panic. I am sure someone will soon sell their kidneys due to severe panic attacks as shown in the sharemarket.

Moments like this comes few times a year. It’s time to be prepared to load up and sell when market normalised especially for those short term minded. People will have trouble to spell covid-19 virus or what Coronavirus is in few months time. This is called short term panic mindset, more deadly and infectious prevails across the world right now.
    Last edited by slingz: 26/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.