SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

SXY is a no-brainer at these prices, page-99

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Having been a follower of this thread for more years than I care to remember it never ceases to amaze me how some fellow investors slavishly keep throwing money at SXY in the hope of the big pay day to come. God knows how many companies there are on the ASX, but there are far better investments than SXY available, although SXY does has good fundamentals. I sold some of my SXY holdings and bought PNV and GOR it doesn't always happen but to date I'm up over 80% on PNV and GOR 17%.
    My point is this. Are you in this stock to make money or are you guilty of over loving your stock? I'm sure there are shareholders in SXY with many thousands of dollars invested but at valuation 12 months ago of about 0.42c you are currently down about 25% for the year. How does that make you feel when you could have made more money in the bank. Sure I know it's about time in the market and not timing the market...blah blah but don't condemn investors who decide that it's time they look elsewhere for better value. There's probably a syndrome regarding people who are in love with their shareholdings, who are deeply affronted if anyone dare infer that their stock is a dog or similar. A bit like telling someone you don't like their tattoo. I think long term SXY or more realistically Ian Davies, will eventually produce the goods. At my time of life I'm not sure I can wait that long. It's therefore reasonable to keep share investments in perspective the same for any investment. Shareholders shouldn't be vilified for exiting SXY. Perhaps the short sellers are the one's that need vilification.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.