BPT 2.06% $1.19 beach energy limited

sxy is fast approaching bpt, page-14

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    IMO ezirida never assume anything when it comes to Costings and PSCs [production sharing contracts] for energy companies, such as where you've stated "(assuming that BPT get similar NET [nett return?] to SXY for their BBLs)"
    This is especially so where we the shareholders are not privy to the details of those contracts, as with overseas countries such as in Egypt with BPT. I doubt BPT are getting the same margin per bbl from egypt as in their CB oilfields going on the Egypt Gov't "slice of the profits" figures that were bandied about here on HC, when BPT farmed into the Egyptian Concessions in 2008 after disposing of their Tipton West Qld CSG acreage for approx $400mill.
    Gov't taxes, like our PRRT, and other liabilities may also affect one company's returns differently to another co., along with so many other costings variables like employees' wages and company debt.
    I am not an accountant but you do need to do your own research before assuming a $70/bbl common nett return figure for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.714B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.19 $6.737M 5.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 165140 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 262552 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.