SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Hi Spec thanks for that. All opinions absolutely welcome...

1. 2,614 Posts.
    Hi Spec thanks for that. All opinions absolutely welcome especially if they totally disagree with me. Its the only way for a balanced discussion.

90% of wells from the FY 2014 program but i still think its a massive success rate and it validates the 3D process. Im trusting the company on this one. As they are closer to the action then us...If it where a capital starved non self funding company i would be far less likely to trust them, but given there performance to date, im taking there word on it.

Yes as you say ther is a distinct difference between finds and flows. Totally agree.

SW in my opinion may well be on trend through that entire permit not done. As edges of adjoining permit is very rich right to the edge.

NW is unknow. Not likely to be like so far, but cannot be discounted as worthless. We havent found the edges of the oil window yet. See attached where i think a and b will have reasonable to strong potential , c and d mild to medium and then maybe nothing beyond that.

I agree some of that 3M will be worthless, but not all of it. We can bank on the same rate as we have but 40-50% of targets would be reasonable especially given the size of that southern permit and the likelihood of those corners in the NW permits.

Please feel free to punch holes in this theory if you have good cause. Id rather be disagreed with and have to think strongly about it then believe my own theorys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.