SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

After many years of watching the behaviour of Australian...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    After many years of watching the behaviour of Australian investors I’ve come to realize that the community is extremely risk adverse which unfortunately has a negative impact on the overall market. This is in contrast to the US and many other larger stock markets where the objective is to invest ahead of a company delivering which drives liquidity in the market and delivers strong ROI’s.

If SXY was a US based company the stock price today would be well north of $1.00 with all the momentum and growth in both their business as well as the global LNG demand. This is a no brainer stock and we’ll just have to sit tight until the revenues start hitting the bottom line

It really amazes me how conservative the investors and analyst community are, but I believe this will all change as the property market continues to struggle to provide feasible returns, so it won’t be long before savy Australian investors start to look for the diamonds in the rough.

Today SXY is still my best bet outside of my lucky entry into BTC which has generated enormous returns while I wait for SXY to liftoff.

Just my two cents....
    Last edited by pac5705: 25/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.