SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

sxy top 20 shareholders, page-2

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi gus I've been watching the volume and price of sxy for last 3 months since the late June crazy capital-loss selling season and have come to the conclusion some time ago that a variety of Funds and Instos have been buying into sxy and mostly because they just HAD TO.
    Market Capitalisation for SXY [$384 million a few days ago] must have risen during this 3month sp rise along the Rights Issue extra capital too, so surely our Index percentages must increase soon when the new [3monthly?]S&P indices adjustments come out.
    In fact I reckon we may have a chance to be added to the ASX300 list.
    re Berne No132 nominees ,they hold shares in many aussie resource companies, just google and you will see. but they are probably of Swiss origin
    Berne is the capital of Switzerland, a diverse and beautiful city! Berne is a medieval city founded in 1191, on and around the River Aare. Berne has quite a few attractions and historic sites, as well as an active cultural life. It is here that Albert Einstein worked, the Toblerone chocolate bar is made, and Emmental cheese, known as Swiss Cheese, reached out to the world.
    Bow is to go the same way as Arrow did
    ie. TO by Shell/Petronas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.