SYA 0.00% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

SYA 5cents party!, page-11

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    All I'm seeing is manipulation of sorts. Look at today, April 9th. There were approx 2m shares being bid for at 3.9c just prior to 4pm. There were in excess of 4m shares traded between 4pm and 4:10pm for 3.9 cents yet there are still 2m shares being bid for at 3.9c at the close. So where did these 4m shares come from????? And they were almost all ASX trades as well, not CXA.
    I'll be the first to admit I have little or no understanding about shorting but it's as plain as day that large volumes of shares are seemingly being bought after the 4pm close to be used as 'ammunition' to cap the share price by loading up the sell side at a certain price when 'required' in the future. I noted that there was a 16m share dump this morning. I also remember that about 70m shares were traded post 4pm a couple of weeks ago at 3.8 and 3.9c.
    IMHO, all of this ranting about blaming the BOD and Spod pricing is a total waste of thinking and posting time. Why can't we just accept that there are entities capping the share price at will, and for whatever reason and will continue to do so for as long as they wish to.
    In turn, they'll know that their manipulations feed fear into SH's and there can be no sustained positivity to lift the SP in such an environment. So SH's just give up and sell through total frustration which sends the SP languishing further. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, and a shorter's paradise.
    The Ann last week was in my view, a positive. The market thought so too, lifting the SP to the mid 4's. Where is it now? Why is it there? Has there been any drastically negative news or information that should account for a 15% drop in SP since the mid 4c peak? I think the overwhelming response to that question is NO!!! Think about that for a while and try to find a reason other than manipulation. In my mind, that 70m cache of sub 4c shares a couple of weeks ago bought at 3.8c and 3.9c would have come in very handy to cap the breakout to the mid 4's and drive the SP back down again. And they would have made a handsome profit as well whilst doing so.
    So where is the SP now? Back at 3.9c. Uh-ho, it's their buying time again. So goes the merry-go-round. With this continually happening there is little or no chance of a sustained SP hike as a result of moderately positive news, bar perhaps a takeover bid at a premium.
    Anyway that's quite a rant in which I've vented my suspicions, all for which I have no proof or solid basis (only by observation) and which may well prove to be wrong. However I can think of no other logical reason to explain what's been happening for quite some time now and for who knows how long into the future. Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $380.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $498.4K 13.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 7863001 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1998442 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 10392788
Last updated 15.43pm 14/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.