i'm not rattled. I'm as cool as a cucumber. "im curious why you...

1. 26,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3109
    i'm not rattled. I'm as cool as a cucumber.

"im curious why you hold stocks in companies that have operations in DRC, Mongolia, Uganda and Mozambique to name a few"

And the question was answered, in detail. As to whether i liked answering it or not, id say you are not in a position to speculate.

This is a discussion thread for comparison of two stocks.

And it is irrelevant what positions i hold in other stocks, to the discussion points being valid, for comparison. But offered reason in good faith.

Even if i hold HIP as a trade in the DRC, i fully acknowledge the risk, that makes it a poor investment, but open to a trade re-pricing based on risk appetite of other punters, who are attracted to the African flame. Peer rebalance. But not an investment for mine.

Mali is land locked, and 1000km to port through its neighbours.

Now, may i speculate to the state of your agitation. It would seem that you are not open to discussion of valid metrics that weigh in to the viability of a project. You seem agitated that the possibility of truth that there may or may not a fatal flaw, and that achieving finance may be another stocks fall at the last hurdle, when banks chuckle at the Jurisdiction. The only ones they've fooled are the risk junkies along the way. Or that the logistics through neighbouring countries may hold the production rates to ransome. This is dependant on the other countries remaining in good order, not just the mining within MALI itself.

So many ASX punters cry poor, when they failed to see the issues ahead, and like yourself, are overly sensitive to the discussion of issues, that seem a thorn in your shoe .

Cheer up, and dont let an open discussion get you down.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 21/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.