Jurisdiction risk is extremely important, hence my avoidance of...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    Jurisdiction risk is extremely important, hence my avoidance of AVZ. But if there is no value in the project relative to the current market cap of the company, then why would you invest?

You are asserting that just because BGS is located in Africa, that it will never develop into a producing mine.

I am of the opinion that BGS will be mining by 2020, as first and foremost, the project will display superior economics over other unfunded projects i.e. SYA and the product is in such high demand at the moment that off-take and financing should be a walk in the park.

Furthermore, the Malian government is extremely supportive of the project. The Malian Minister of Mines presented at a WA mining conference & met personally with BGS management who now liaise on a regular basis. BGS management have proven experience building mines in Africa and have been responsible for significant corporate transactions in the order of $1B.

The government and people of Mali understand the importance of mining and how it catalyses further development of the country by providing jobs, taxes, infrastructure, education & social programs. The government has highlighted that it is very much open for business and looking to diversify it's mining industry into minerals other than gold.

BGS is perfectly placed to capitalise on this and will benefit from the swift environmental permit & mining license approval periods in Mali which are much shorter than Canada.

BGS isn't just bigger than SYA, refer to Jakers' initial post, BGS resource & project outrank SYA's on every metric.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.