SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

SYA -Big News...., page-13

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    It is my belief that Miniere Q One Inc was in fact created to ' resolve ' as per my previous posts the Q&A conflict for Moblan infrastructure to the West of Moblan as well as the Eastern access which was then apparently held by Osisko Mining.

So since the creation of Miniere Q One Inc , a deal must have been done already with Osisko ( which would makes sense since they - Osisko have in fact been Quebec's Market Darling Mining Company for many years and have received so much support from the Quebec Govnt , and sovereign funds etc....).

So Miniere On's creation and transfer of these surrounding claims went largely unnoticed by the markets it would seem and in answer to your question then , I would expect it to be already part of the Moblan grander plans and tenements area. Because it was a ' Special Purpose ' company designed around the Moblan conflict issues with neighboring tenements. So this has now been resolved.

Interesting that Troilus back in November 2020 agreed to ' Buy Back ' its NSR for C$20 million from First Quantum Minerals , and then went on to complete a friendly takeover of Urban Gold in 2021 which mopped up its remaining 91.3% of Urban which it didn't already own in a 100% SCRIPT bid for C$19 million for Urban's 351,000 sq klm package.

So that's almost 3 times the tenement land area for the SAME price a year and a half later with Troilus also covering its own outlay for previously bought NSR's for same price should Sayona exercise its own right to Buy Back NSR later down the track.

So a bit of you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours going on here ...as well as a certain aspect of ' Protecting your Mineral Claims Turf ' And I say this because I would reckon this is in large part a direct response and bringing forward posturing arising from Sumitomo Metal Mining Canada Ltd's ' officially ' solidifying their previous earn in to a 51% JV with Kenorland a month ago on Kenorlands Abitibi Chicobi project as well as it's ( Kenorland's ) Frotet project which Sumitomo has been working on with Kenorland since 2018.

So will be watching closely for more deals .......Oh and that 3rd Southern Abitibi Lithium HUB I have been speaking about several times for months now.........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $3.583M 104.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 5222047 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3114773 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.