SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

SYA - Broker Data, page-73

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    You must somehow think that the longer you make your inferences and allegations about other posters and their ' Alleged Pumping ' is by continuing to promulgate these absurd insinuations and accusations that somehow magically Investors like myself will STOP talking and discussing their Investment.

I mean how absurd to suggest that I am NOT ALLOWED to discuss a stock that I actually hold and have ZERO intentions of selling. And the mere fact that all I want to do is use this forum to discuss the many different changing dynamics of my stock holding as well as the Industry. So how dare I wish to do that on a Public forum which is specifically designed to discuss the merits of your investments.

So mate ....carry on if you wish to , as the way I see it , I have every right to continue my searches and understandings of my stock holdings ....and if that means speaking of it in as much of a favorable light as I desire , then that is really my entitlement as ...a.) being an actual Holder .....and b.) I am a holder who has no intentions in selling his current holdings. In fact this is exactly what I told my Broker when they approached me with the ' impromtu ' sell recommendation which by all accounts was ' Quasi ' financial advice dispensed without any supporting evidence.......sneaky.png......And which I did in fact share with this Forum. Hello .....ASIC .....Where are you ? I'm waiting for your call........rolleyes.png

In fact , the more I think about it and your statement about me ' Pumping ' this stock , the more I think about you who continues to bang on about a ' Permit ' that never seems to come on his other stock holding...... what.png Now that's what I call ' designed ' pumping. Especially when you consider that this same poster ( You ) is more frequently seen on the ' Other ' stock where he is seen to be repetitively and constantly bagging it out and down ramping it at what seems to be every opportunity.

Funny you don't see me doing this sort of back and forth on any other stocks including Piedmont in order to benefit myself or indeed attract investors to my specific investments that I hold. But you do......

I don't because I understand the linkages between the TWO businesses and that ONE is a significant holder in the other etc....etc.. But you continue to do this.

So in my opinion , the poster who is mostly doing the ' Pumping ' around here would be you mate....because the proof and designed negativity when they so wish to deploy it is clearly obvious.

However this is in contrast with me where I obviously don't have to ' bag out ' other stock to the expense and detriment of those stocks and other investors holdings in the hopes that it is in some way to the betterment of mine.

And that is because ALL I care about is the information and further understandings of My held stocks.

Try keeping to the discussion of Sayona mate and not so much on me . Because it starts to look more and more a bit obvious to your own intentions and NOT MINE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.