SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

The HORSE is in Race....................... I am reading we...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The HORSE is in Race....................... I am reading we crossing in 5 Months.

Sayona Québec submits project notice to Ministry of the Environment

Publié il y a 9 minutes

Deux grandes affiches du projet minier Authier, de la compagnie Sayona Mining, plantées dans la terre sur un terrain boisé.
    The Sayona Mining lithium mine project is generating a lot of reactions among the population. Photo: CBC / Melanie Picard
    Thomas Deshaies

Sayona Quebec announced in a press release on Tuesday afternoon that it has filed its project notice for the lithium mine at La Motte. This is the first step in the environmental impact assessment review procedure.

Within 30 days after the publication of a public notice announcing the start of the environmental assessment by the proponent, citizens, organizations and elected officials may forward their recommendations to the Minister of the Environment on the issues that the study of impact to the project should address .

The minister could then force Sayona Quebec to take into account certain issues submitted by citizens.

Recommend a public consultation

When the impact study is completed and deemed admissible by the Minister, it will begin a 30-day public information period.

During this period, anyone can write to the ministry asking for a public consultation by the Bureau of Public Hearings on the Environment (BAPE).

The BAPE will then have four months to complete its analyzes and make recommendations to the Minister.

The Environmental Assessment Registry

In a statement, the new CEO of Sayona Quebec, Guy Laliberté, said that the company wants to achieve with communities a project for the municipality of La Motte and the Abitibiwinni First Nation for the Abitibi region -Témiscamingue and for the whole of Quebec .

The project notice will be available online within the next 15 days on the Ministry of the Environment's Environmental Assessment Registry. In addition, the public will also be able to find in this register several documents related to the project, all along the evaluation process.

Remember that Sayona Quebec tried until recently to avoid the environmental assessment procedure. However, the company announced that it will submit to it last March.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.