SYA 2.33% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

Whats that ? ? How much will the infrastructure and additional...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Whats that ? ? How much will the infrastructure and additional expenses be? Well realistically at least another 100 million thats bare minimum, because they will require further cap raises in the first 18 months anywhere between 20 to 40 mill. The plant doesnt ramp up to name plate in a matter of weeks..whats worse the canadian government will ask SYA to put up the money upfront to make good on cleaning up everything, revegetation environmental impact etc..etc once the plant expires its standard practice nowadays..generally this is another 10 to 20 mill extra..gone are the days of irresponsible mining cut and run operations..Tens if not hundreds of lithium mines will be running by the time SYA press that on button....we still need buyers...and myself still being invested with a few lithium majors i can honestly say they too are having a tough time securing contracts for premium gear. Doing some light reading yesterday on SYA, im comfortable to say that SYA will never see a mine of thier own..not because they wont try to see it through but because they will get the sophisticated investors pouring in 150 million, your track record is you legacy..everyone unaware of future is waiting for a change of tide..but most havnt realised that the poles have reversed and the moon dropped from the sky... i got mauled when i said it will drop sub one back in december / january and i even gave a rational and logical explanantions.i got mauled when i called out the charlatans and pinpointed out how they operate..it didnt matter..and it still doesnt..but some are really fcking hurting...and some are bled out never to invest again. Each to there own goodluck to those who stated earlier they might as well go down with the ship..you have and will always lose to the house. See you all at .001 by the end of year. All in my honest opinion that hasnt let anyone down in the last 6 months who read and understood them ..but dissapointed many who had dreams of grandeur.

Last edited by chuchutv: 01/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $432.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $1.422M 33.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446998 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5888258 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 22039027
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.