SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I own two lithium stocks, ADV and SYA. The arguments are...

1. 653 Posts.
    I own two lithium stocks, ADV and SYA. The arguments are remarkably similar on both threads. And the predictions about prices rising remarkably after this or that announcement are also the same. I'm not going to compare the two stocks but I would say that SYA are significantly more advanced than ADV on the grounds that they have identified a JORC resource of 13mt and have released a PFS. I note that before the PFS was released many were predicting a huge jump in the share price on the release of the PFS and it didn't happen. As we have seen the price has gone in the opposite direction.
    Regardless of what anyone says about SYA needing to expand its quantity the fact remains that they have reported a JORC resource of 13mt which I believe is considered an economically mineable quantity.
    I have (as I'm sure most people here would have) looked at the history of a number of other lithium explorers such as GXY and PLS and the thing they have in common is that their price did not move significantly (sky rocket) and hold until they has secured an off-take agreement.
    I've said similar to this on the ADV thread without much attention paid to it but I'll say it here anyway.
    We have the resource, we have a PFS (more advanced FS's won't move the price either) we just need to cool our jets and wait for the 'inevitable' off-take agreement. It is then, and only then, that we will have cause to celebrate a sky rocketing share price. And I believe that this could happen at any time now given where we are at and what's been achieved. We have no way of knowing when this will come but as far as we know it could be as early as Monday.

Tez.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.190M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 12836986 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2436426 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.