SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Yeah well put. I trade and hold SYA - still the most largest...

1. 287 Posts.
    Yeah well put. I trade and hold SYA - still the most largest portion of my LT holds by far. But TA is important to manage risk.

Today was a wake up for me that there may be a off-sell by instos - I was hoping for this to actually break up until this morning - the sells were pretty intense and in big volumes, breaking the tight range that was building. There is a limited news horizon for now, with the big targets more likely closer to the end of quarter. Tomorrow will provide more insight into whether this will break into the 9s again and stay there or push back up.

Not touching my LT position, because SYA is still the most de-risked explorer in DFS for me, but trading position took a hit today and I have again bought more into the dip. If this doesn't hold tomorrow, then this trading position will go at a loss. We could completely 180 tomorrow however, and then we're all happy days again. Such is the market, just don't know from one day to the next.

All I can say is if you holding and believe in this LT, just leave it be, ride the LT rise. Don't trash TA - it's not as important to an LT position but pretty important for MT and trading positions. We all make money in different ways and the ideal outcome is that we all do, whichever way we go about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.