SYA 9.09% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

SYA - Chart, page-2052

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    Glad to see the hold held. Thing is 6.9, while sad is not totally unreasonable due to the where we have come from and before we get some more juicy announcements, along with the global down turn of the sector. Going above 10c was great, but I was a bit worried for those that got in at those levels on the back of lots of excited posts. Then when I saw none, not held, I saw red as one of the people stirring up the excitement had bailed at profits and left others holding the can. I know everyone is responsible for their own decisions.

Anyway as I said glad to at least see the held bit.

I know lots here may be seeing red on their accounts, hopefully you can see this out. For those that have not seen it all before, it happens fairly regularly and these situations can put you in a position of strength if you play it right. My first buy into GXY went from the equivalent of $3.85 (post consolidation) to 10c. I held and stayed away for a long time, bought more as it rose from the dead to see it hit $3 something this time last year. The instos smashed it to back to $1.70 during the year, where I bought a substantial amount. Sitting pretty now even after a 35% fall. Hopefully the new guys can do the same here. If you thought it was worth 10c plus a couple of weeks ago it still is now, nothing has changed except the games and manipulation. Sure it may take time but the instos want you to sell to them and don’t expect you to buy into it. Be very careful but now or some time shortly a buy may make you very happy when they let it go again. I have always believed SYA would turn out well and my patience has been rewarded. Hopefully that patience will be rewarded again. We are at the start of a new world, the instos know it even though they won’t publicly say it. Good luck however you decide to play it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.