SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

SYA - Chart, page-2460

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1471
    It's funny how fast the market sentiment can change and how fast one goes from feeling like an idiot to feeling like a genius and then the cycle repeats.

After watching and waiting ages for a suitable entry point, I bought on Tuesday at 5 and 5.2 cents and promptly felt like an idiot when it traded between 4.6 and 4.8 for the afternoon.

2 days later and I'm up 30%.

The reason I bought however was to make many many multiples of 5 cents in the medium term. I see SYA as potentially a 50 cent stock in a couple of years pending macro environment and the unfolding Lithium demand. That's not to say that I won't take some profits at 10-20 cents, or fiddle around edges with a little trading parcel, but I'm certainly not interested in a couple of cents as SYA is probably the most undervalued lithium explorer/developer on the ASX for the stage they are at right now.

And at least we know they have the management and the knowledge to bring their deposit into production - how many juniors have such skill and experience on their board??. Not many.

Good luck to all longs, and not so good luck to any shorters out there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.