SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

SYA - Chart, page-2664

1. 3,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    I've been in over 12 months, which is not really that long, but have had 3 additional buys since.

The psychology of the market is really interesting I think, particularly in times like this. The company is well managed, has exciting projects in a potentially revolutionary seismic global shift in how energy is stored and used. At the moment, the full extent of the magnitude and importance of this shift remains ambiguous. There are mixed messages in the space, although I think the workings of some of these big investment houses are nefarious. But the potential of what lays before us is considerable.
    Through November and December when it was burning, the euphoria of market success and big gains had people swinging from the chandeliers here, which is perfectly understandable - SYA more than 10 bagged in short order. Sayona Knights (bit of fun), talk of $1 share price, claims of mega holdings for life, boats, islands etc etc. It happens everywhere during the good times.
    It's since been slapped down - still 6 bagged since mid-October, but like many Li stocks (many charts looks strikingly similar to SYA's), SYA is in a downswing. People get nervous - is it really a good company? Am I right to hold? Perhaps I got sucked in by the hype? That's the subtext I see at play at times like this. Sometimes, that frustration boils over into anger, and the boards get ugly.
    But, I suspect @mikesz it spot on - if you've done your research and you really know the company, projects, management and Lithium story, these are truly the times to be buying. You want to use the heard mentality to your advantage when it kicks in again - you want to be set before it does, because the oft quoted adage of; 'Buy when others are fearful' is applicable right now.
    The primary reason that it is thrown into stark contrast is because of the news that is coming soon. Transformative company news.
    GLTAH.
    Last edited by Zenzen: 04/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.