SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

SYA - Chart, page-3083

1. 1,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    I agree I think gas attack was staged by rebels who are/could be financed by UK government. I think it could be in retaliation to what happens in Uk to the two Russia's ( and by the way I don't believe the Russians were behind that). I think there is a concerted effort now across the UK and Europe to attack Russia due the misinformation campaigns they have been running across the world. I think Russians had also a role in Brexit and presidential election in US through soft misinformation campaigns. Don't get me wrong I don't like Putin and he is a head case, but the UK government has form for sponsoring terrorism so long as it conducive to their goals ( just look at there role in the NI conflict where they provided guns to loyalists terrorists and sabotaged evidence collection and storage) Not good ! The same Loyalists are now propping up the Uk government through DUP- hello? Rant over. Anyway does anybody have any idea what impact conflict in Syria may have on oil/price of energy and the likely impact it will have in lithium stocks? I assume rising oils prices would be good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.