SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

SYA - Chart, page-3540

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Wouldn't think so folk's.

The lesson here these last few months which should be taken on board by everyone , is the notion that the best capital raising's are those which align the BOD's clear goals , objectives and value perceptions around looking after ALL classes of share holders including the small ones. The management clearly stated in an earlier presentation that they would raise at .05 cents which was then revised to .06 and finally brought back to 5.1 due to overall market conditions.

I admire them for standing their ground in the interests of shareholders for the non dilution objective imperative as no doubt they would have had pressures all around to perhaps go lower. I did not participate as I was not a holder at the time and also felt the risks were to the downside as I had for several months and so elected to watch , wait and time my entries based on my core investing principles.

In so far as how the SP plays out from here , lets look at it from a good sports analogy which I trust everyone will appreciate. See if you can ' pick off ' the subtle references to SYA and its SP.

Ok - the stage is set around the sport of Grid Iron and the ' Superbowl ' . SYA has been the Cinderella team all year with the smallest salary Cap of all teams, and with the smallest coaching staff still managed to get itself into the biggest game in the world. We are in the final minutes of the game with the 2 minute warning just being called on the clock. We are down by 7 points so will need a touchdown and a 2 point conversion into the money end zone to win the game. The ball is in our possession at our own 40 yard line. On 3rd down and 10 yards to go , our Quarterback gets sacked and has been injured badly , so we take our last time out while our backup Quarterback warms up on the sidelines. We desperately need this win to attract additional sponsors and an increase Market Cap so we can replace our 1st string Quarterback who will be retiring at the end of the season.

So the teams are lined up with the tight end is in motion and the receivers out wide. Our Quarterback drops back into the Shot Gun formation as the ball is snapped. He fakes to the running back , He Pumps ONCE , he Pumps TWICE .....and on the Third Pump he goes........ Long with an absolute perfect Torpedo to his wide receiver who jumps the highest of the season to catch the ball on the 7 yard line for 1st and goal. We now have only 1 option for the ' in the money ' throw into the end zone to tie the game. So after faking another pass , our substitute quarterback against all odds ends up running it in for the TD. The game is now tied up , but the management and coaching staff really want this win ......so only have 1 option.

What do you think they will do to get the win so they can shop and sign a new Quarterback for next season....... - Good Luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.