SYA 6.25% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

SYA chart, page-5

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Definitely something afoot here folk's in respect to what's next for SYA. In lending further support to my supposition , one only has to look at the trading behavior of some of our International peers overnight. Even in the face of the afternoon resurgence in the DOW - Nemaska Lithium was down .04 cents or another 6.67% to .56 cents , A level pretty much not seen in almost 3 years. Neo Lithium Corp down .05 cents as well to .56 cents - an 8.20% drop to an all time low. Critical Elements Corp up only .01 cent to .71 , a level last seen on Oct 26 , 2018 , and prior to this not since May 2017 - so double bottom in place on Critical Elements.

With respect to SYA's opening today. Investors don't just input orders of the magnitude observed without having a strategy and / or intent moving forward. The order may well be ' undisclosed ' , and with that my guess is we will see a gradual ratcheting up of this ' singularity ' on the Buy side. I say single order as on opening today there were only 52 orders comprising the Buy side of approximately 28 million. Then it went to 45 million and 53 Buyers - so one order representing 17 odd million shares which is approximately and conveniently representative of 1 percent of the issued capital being 1,715,532,065.

As per previous announcements it was stated that aspects relating to finance were potentially expected in the December as well as the first Quarter of 2019 , so I have every reason to believe we may see A placement and / or strategic partnering allocation through a near term announcement. Perhaps what we are seeing is the early stage developments of Rouillier Drilling coming on board our SYA register and this ' singularity ' of buying interest is establishing itself in support of a discounted pricing allocation in the SP.

These are only my opinions of course , however it does look to me to be fulfilling the usual pattern of these sorts of events. I would think we will know fairly soon one way or the other........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.