SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

SYA Chart, page-20

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Always great when an SP goes ' Vertical ' . And with SYA , it had been mentioned many many times that it would be a swift and concise movement back to the 3 cent level. And for a good number of reason's as well. It can also go again from this level to the next obvious 4 cent.... then 7.8 cent level as well. This too has been explained. For it to happen quickly , there must be a ' Catalyst ' such as this monumental NAL potential combined with a continuing resolved and resurrected ' Super Charged ' Authier Project.

Has nothing to do with the Charts telling us so.....and more to do with the Investor Nous in realizing and working through the numbers associated with this enormous potential.

I'm more surprised with the fact that pretty much no one was factoring in or realizing this potential and more thinking of how ' out ' of reach it seemed for a lightweight like SYA to be pitching itself and punching way above it's weight. Like I have said , this sort of ' Black Swan ' event is but one or two in an Investing Generation. And I have been obviously been backing myself in with my BUY sentiments ever since the CR ....which I wasn't even eligible for ......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.