SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

SYA Chart, page-24

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Thanks @mikesz - and I'm merely stating that even though we can clearly see a Greater percentage of the posts being ' flagged ' on the so called Chart Forum.....and always at the most opportunistic time when the stock has ALREADY run and / or is running .....and NOT before ......is that NO ONE cares mate...biggrin.png. Whether it is the Chart forum or any other forum .....it has never bothered me as no one on Hot Copper really abides by those principles and would appear to be free to discuss whatever and whenever they like. And in no way should a Chart Thread hijack the main principles of investing or discussing a stock. There are far more issues going on in the markets than Charts.

Especially when ' exuberance ' and ' Fervor' takes over. Besides , the mere fact that I have an opinion on the Chart angle should allow by definition my opinion's as well. So again , I am not going down that path where I have to defend my integrity , my knowledge of investing , or my experience to anyone .....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $434.7K 13.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6410146 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4959499 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.