SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

SYA Chart, page-1212

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    The monthly chart looks like it has formed a Symmetrical triangle pattern which can be either bullish or bearish, depending on the market. In either case, it is normally a continuation pattern, which means the market will usually continue in the same direction as the overall trend once the pattern has formed. SYA overall trend is clearly up and the overall lithium market trend is up. The moving average is still in a monthly uptrend. The second last (red candle) is no surprise considering the rise from June to October and the recent capital raising and acquisition's. The current month is forming a spinning top candle which indicates indecision in the market, resulting in no meaningful change in price. Spinning tops are often interpreted as a period of consolidation, or rest, following a significant uptrend or downtrend. On its own the spinning top is a relatively benign signal, but they can be interpreted as a sign of things to come as it signifies that the current market pressure is losing control. Hopefully the current down ward pressure of the symmetrical triangle is losing control, SYA has consolidated and is now prepared for the next step up. With consideration to the above, our newly expanded portfolio, upcoming milestones, announcements, pier performance and the relevant market trend I am seriously considering adding another decent parcel at current price. All in my opinion.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3807/3807466-389339660033e9ecac324aac2ddeab65.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.