SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Thank you for your analysis, I also am worried ATM, Sayona shows...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Thank you for your analysis, I also am worried ATM, Sayona shows awesome promise, we are a tight ship, with a great board, we have outstanding assets and a great future, we have multiple positive announcements coming, we are fully funded with excess cash. However, I agree all of this is not going to save us from what is coming.

This is the current list, of market naysayers that I watched over the weekend.

1. Michael Burry, apparently currently only is holding $3m in GEO a US prisons contractor(not sure if this is true or not), Burry is predicting war with China next year, cheerly sentiment.
    2. Kathy Wood, crash immanent.
    3. Jeremy Grantham, "we have weeks or a month."
    4. Robert Kiyosaki, paraphrasing, "we are all doomed", he is hoping to move to Australia soon, he has a large amount of Gold in the Perth mint.

Several analysts used the term, "perfect storm", we have oil prices which are about to spike, because of Russia's, "special military operation", we have the real estate and cash flow crisis in China, we have an oversold and overpriced US housing market, high inflation, rising interest rates, and the Fed not limiting spending.

All of this is worrying to say the least. I have cut back my holding 2/3rds, I am seriously thinking of selling the rest, I am really sad to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.