SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

There is a possibility, in current world conditions that we...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    There is a possibility, in current world conditions that we could see a huge market reversal, It was "Ireact", above that made the claim of 12c we must consider it is a possibility. Earlier in the year when we were at 38c did ANYONE think we could go back to 12c, I most certainly didn't, but it did. I believe that if the market gets that bad, value stocks like Sayona will be one of the key stocks that will rapidly reverse to higher highs. Apart from board members average PR skills, can anyone seriously fault Sayona?

I value Sayona at 76c at the end of the year based on the NAL concentrator online and ramping to full capacity, there will be a deal or deals with significant entities. Also Moblan PFS or DFS. I am NOT saying that we will finish the year at 76c, but that that will be a reasonable valuation.

Michael Burry is making a good case that this current whole bull run on the world markets in the last 2 months is just a "dead cat bounce", for something bigger. If he is correct 12c may be expensive, we will know in the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.